1. This LGA Privacy Statement relates solely to personal information supplied by you or collected from you as a result of your access to or use of the Service (as defined in the LGA Communication Services Terms and Conditions of Use) offered by LGA, the website at (the "Site") and your User Account (as defined in the LGA Communication Services Terms and Conditions of Use). Unless otherwise expressly stated in this LGA Privacy Statement, all references to "your personal information" in this LGA Privacy Statement shall mean all personal information supplied by you or collected from you as a result of your access to or use of the Service, the Site and your User Account which is personally identifiable with you. Unless otherwise expressly stated in this LGA Privacy Statement, all references to "LGA" collectively refer to LGA Telecom Pte Ltd and its affiliated entities.
2. Your personal information may be supplied by you or collected from you at the following situations:
a. when you register to be an authorised User;
b. when you browse, use, participate in any activity or service on the Site or post any notice on the Site;
c. when you respond to other online surveys, polls, contests, lucky draws, promotions and purchases;
d. when you utilise and/or purchase any of the goods or services offered by the Service or on the Site.
3. LGA respects the privacy of your personal information. Your personal information will be used for the following purposes only:
a. because it is necessary to enable you to access or use the Service or the Site;
b. to identify you when you access and use the Service or the Site in order for you to enjoy a customised and personalised experience;
c. to update and enhance our records and to advise you of other products or services which may be of interest to you;
d. to improve the design and marketing of our range of products and services for your use;
e. to process a transaction requested by you;
f. for routine internal administrative and management purposes; or
g. to ensure compliance with the LGA Communication Services Terms and Conditions of Use.
4. Your personal information may be transferred within the LGA group of companies in different jurisdictions. Please note also that LGA may use overseas facilities to process or back up its information. As a result, we transfer and store your personal information to our, our service providers' or our data processors' overseas facilities. By using the Service, you consent to such transfers.
5. Your personal information will not be disclosed by us to any third party, unless we have your permission or we are under a legal obligation or duty to do so, except for disclosure to the following individuals or entities which you agree to:
a. other companies in the LGA group of companies;
b. government authorities or regulators;
c. our professional advisers, including without limitation our lawyers, accountants and auditors;
d. our third party service providers (including those who provide payment, administrative or other service);
e. to us in connection with the operation of the Service and/or of our business) or data processors;
f. any agent acting on our behalf; and
g. our business alliance partners.
6. The use of your personal information will be kept to the minimum required in order for us to continually monitor and improve our services to our customers and keeping you informed about our products, services and other opportunities within LGA. In particular, we do not rent or sell your personal information to any third party (unless as part of the sale of our entire assets or sale of our business as a going concern).
7. We wish to assure you that your personal information will be treated with high standards of security. LGA will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Unfortunately, despite the aforementioned technology and security features, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times, and we cannot be responsible for event arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. LGA will not be held responsible for events arising from third parties gaining unauthorized access to your personal information. However, it is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of your User ID and password.
8. Your personal information is retained by LGA for as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues. The personal information will subsequently be destroyed or de-identified from you unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect our interests. We generally adopt a maximum retention period of seven (7) years from the date of collection.
9. Depending on where you are situated, you may have the right to request access to and correction of your personal information held by us. If you have that right and you wish to access or have the right to ask for correction or deletion of any of your personal information held by us, or if you have any questions concerning this LGA Privacy Statement, please contact us at:
Tel: 65 6892 2308
Fax: 65 3110 0662
10. We will only withhold your access to your personal information in extremely limited circumstances, such as:
a. where it might be dangerous if you were to have it;
b. where it might prejudice an investigation currently underway;
c. where it relates to court proceedings and may be subject to the discovery process;
d. where it may relate to a commercially sensitive decision-making process; or
e. where other individuals' personal information is contained in the same record.
11. The Site may contain links to other web sites (the "Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of LGA and LGA is not responsible for any Linked Sites. You should note that any personal information that you provide to the Linked Sites are not subject to the LGA Privacy Statement, and we strongly recommend that you be aware of their privacy and security policies.
12. This LGA Privacy Statement is not intended to, nor does it, create any contractual rights whatsoever or any other legal rights, nor does it create any obligations on us in respect of any other party or on behalf of any party.
13. LGA reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify without prior warning or notice this LGA Privacy Statement. You agree that your continued use of the Site after such modification shall constitute an affirmative acknowledgement by you of the modifications and agreement by you to abide and be bound by such modifications. As such, LGA recommends and advises you to visit this webpage to review the prevailing LGA Privacy Statement on the Site.